+507-215-1399 info@lithiumled.net

Menu

About Us

Welcome to LithiumLED

LithiumLED is a lighting and illumination company based in Panama City, Panama. It was founded in 2012 with the purpose of helping the consumer save money by reducing the requirements of electricity (reduced consumption= savings) and at the same time being ENVIRONMENTALLY friendly.

With the rapid progress of technology, LED lighting is now being used prominently in all aspects of ourday-to-day lives.

Advantages of using LithiumLED

  • The key strength of LED lighting is the reduced power consumption. An LED circuit will approach 80% efficiency, which means 80% of electrical energy is converted to light energy, with the remaining 20% being lost as heat. Compare that with incandescent bulbs, which operate at 20%, efficiency and 80% is lost as heat.
    The operational life of an LED lamp is 40,000 hours whereas an energy-saving bulb operates for as long as 8,000 hours.
  • Due to the longevity of an LED lamp the need for routine replacement/ maintenance is eliminated which generates saving in man power.
  • LED lamps are environmentally friendly due to the fact that they contain no toxic mercury like CFL lamps.
    Due to low energy consumption, LED lamps reduce your carbon footprint as CO2 and Sulphur Dioxide emissions are condensed.
  • LED lamps work under adverse conditions like working temperatures of -20ºC to +45ºC.

Spanish:

Ventajas de LithiumLED

  1. La principal razón por usar focos LED es por el bajo consume de electricidad. Los focos LED estan diseñados para llegar a un 80% de eficiencia. Esto significa que 80% de la electricidad consumido por un foco LED se convierte en luz mientras el resto 20% se pierde como energía termitica, en comparación con los bombillos incandescentes que solo convierten 20% de la electricidad consumido a luz mientras el resto 80% se pierde como energia termitica.
  2. Debido a la vida larga de los focos LED, la necesidad de reemplazarlas frecuentamente es eliminado por lo cual, ahorras en gastos de reemplazar focos regulares.
  3. Los focos LED son favorables al medio ambiente como no contienen ninguna substancia toxica como el mercurio que se encuentra en los focos CFL. Debido al bajo consumo de electricidad, sus emisiones de azufre y carbon se bajan.
  4. Los focos LED funcionan en temperaturas tan bajas como -20ºC hasta 45ºC.